Sign up for my E-Newsletter

Friday, June 11, 2010

I'm Back!!!

I am so sorry for my extended absense from my blog.  Sometimes life just gets in the way as many of you probably know.  I've had some major changes over the last month including leaving my job which has been an exciting and scary endeavor but it was time so now I'm on the hunt for my next big adventure!

You may notice a new link on my blog for Uncommon USA Flagpoles.  My husband and I recently purchased a flag pole from them and are very excited to get it installed this weekend.  Our neighbor just put one in and it's so nice that we just had to follow suit.  The thing that turned me on to it was that it is telescoping so if the wind kicks up (as it often does in our neck of the woods) we can lower the whole thing so it does not become a victim of the wind.  I am not a representative of the company but when I find something I am impressed with I like to share.  As soon as we get it installed I will post pics! 

OK, now on to other news.  I have just received a "Sneak Peak" of July's MW Express kit.  It's called Bon Voyage and will be perfect for any summer vacation that you will be taking (or have already taken).  Here's a quick look:

Contact me to subscribe today so you don't miss out on this great kit!

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!  I am going to be working on some new projects that I will share soon as well as participating in a Shopper's Extravaganza tomorrow.  If you are in the Colorado Springs area, come by Novel Solutions on Circle & Airport for some great one-stop shopping tomorrow between Noon and 5pm!

Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment