Sign up for my E-Newsletter

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Scrap Candy

I was going through photos of some of my work tonight and thought I'd share a few of my favorites with you.

The roses my husband gave me for Valentines Day a few years ago were so beautiful they deserved a very special layout.  I love how I was able to incorporate so many elements to the page without taking away from the photos.


This is our nephew when he was just hours old - he towers over both of us now!


I love how this layout turned out even though it's rather simple. 
If you look closely you'll see that the poem is actually "hung" on the layout like a picture frame.


I did this one for a client.  It was great to work on a whole album of Paris since I've never been there.


Happy Wednesday everyone, I hope you are having a great week and I hope you've enjoyed a little "scrap candy".

No comments:

Post a Comment